[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

The New Design Of ATHENATRIA.COM
Typhoon Washi
I Am Not Welcome
Future Page Rank Checker
WordPress Plugin Releases for 12/17
Trust Rank Checker
Site Speed Tester
3 Common Link Building Mistakes
Nicest Couple in Canada SCAM
Missed the 4th Day of Misa De Gallo


Music

Shawill and Shopping!
Written at Tuesday, December 27, 2011 | back to top

It's hard to maintain two blogs, especially if you don't want to have same posts in both blogs. What to look forward to the other blog if they will have the same post right? What I am talking about? I am trying to say sorry for the readers of my beloved blog. :)


A lot of bloggers out there would understand. I don't know why the heck I wanted to have two blogs with no theme. Haha. I actually want this blog to serve as my online diary since I had the idea of using blogger and making the most out of the domain. I have no regrets, it's just it's hard to maintain if you want both blogs to have different posts. :)

I love my both blogs but like in real life, there is someone who weighs more and that is my other blog. But don't get me wring, I love both blogs. :)


Moving on with my entry that was for yesterday.

Dear online diary,

My family and I went to the mall today. I really had fun though I was really worried with my baby having extreme amount of insect bites. I don't know what to do already.. But before sharing about that, I want to go on with my story about the mall. We went to KFC at first and let my daughter have a mashed potato, which was her favorite!


After that, of course, we went shopping. I bought something for myself, which is not allowed if you are mother. Thinking, sometimes I feel I am still a teenager or at least single so that I can buy this stuff. But do 't get me wrong, I love my kid and I am happy to have her, it's just that sometimes, I felt sad, regretting that I should not have been in a hurry. I didn't realized the perks of being a single, until now.. :/

What I bought is a super cute lip balm from Shawill. I originally planned to buy at Etude House, I love the stuff there and Skin Food but quite expensive so I went on with Shawill instead.

Though this picture is not what I bought yet, I will be posting more about it in my other blog, for now, I just want to share what it looks like. The picture is from Google.

After I Googled the picture, I suddenly found out that hey, there are a lot of Pinay blogger out there. I thought there are only a few of our kind. Hahahaha.

My dear online diary, I have to end this post for now before my baby wakes up! Haha. Keep posted for I will be more focused with the content of my blogs rather than the design so please keep posted with both blogs. :p

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer