[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

Missed the 4th Day of Misa De Gallo
Death Note
A Blog is Affected by your POSTS
My Blessings For Today
BEWARE of the 1AND1 SCAM!!!
1and1 and my .info
Another Blog has been born!
Thank you for your visit!


Music

Nicest Couple in Canada SCAM
Written at Monday, December 19, 2011 | back to top

Have you received this email?



This is a personal email directed to you.My wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery in July and have voluntarily decided to donate to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101104/od_yblog_upshot/nicest-canadian-couple-in-world-doles-out-lottery-winnings
Thanks
Allen and Violet Large


Well then if yes, don't be fooled. The link is true, it's really a news from a couple who won the lottery, but the thing is, they are only using the news to do their scam. I haven't searched much about this scam but this is obviously a scam. :) I just read the comments and this one of the best comments in the article:

First off, thank you America, for providing me minutes of hilarity at the fact that people think that this is real.Second, I know you know how to use the internet, people. You're using it right now. So click on over to google & type in "nicest couple in Canada scam". Go, right now. You'll find your answers shortly. Third, really? Rule #1, don't post your address online ever. EVER. Rule #2, don't reply to an email from an unknown sender, ever. EVER.Fourth, for those of you who broke rule #1 & 2, go get yourself a free credit check, NOW. Make sure that no one has stolen your idenity, stole all of your money, and has ruined your credit. Fifth, stop being so stupid. No one gets handouts, EVER. No couple in Canada is going to email random people & give them a huge chunk of money. The article clearly states where they donated their money & solidly states that it's already done & over with. Meaning, the money has already been dispursed. Anyone stating in the comments that they recieved their money is being an #$%$ just to mess with you. Don't believe everything you read. Please, for all that is America, stop falling for nonsense like this.

Apparently, more than 200 people already received the email although the email clearly states that its for 10 people only. Hahaha. The scammers probably miscalculated that people can comment on the article. :) By first look I already know it's a scam. I just got curious with the link because it says its a news from Yahoo! Reading the comments in the article got me entertained. Clearly this another scam from people who wanna take advantage of people who knows a few stuff in the internet. But sorry, we are not one of them. Go ahead and check in the Google, "nicest couple in Canada SCAM" :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer