[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

Future Page Rank Checker
WordPress Plugin Releases for 12/17
Trust Rank Checker
Site Speed Tester
3 Common Link Building Mistakes
Nicest Couple in Canada SCAM
Missed the 4th Day of Misa De Gallo
Death Note
A Blog is Affected by your POSTS
My Blessings For Today


Music

I Am Not Welcome
Written at Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | back to top

Today is not my lucky day and I was mean. I was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock at 3:15 a.m. GMT +8. I didn't prepared to go to mass yet, instead, I slept until quarter to 5 am. Then when I got up, I fed my baby and went to my laptop. At %:15 a.m., I started preparing, arrived at the church at 5:31 a.m. LATE! Ugh. Mass is at 5:30 am and I was just a minute late when I arrived it was Gloria! Ukk.






I went on with my day. After the mass, I asked my friend, Zandra, if where she's headed after. She told me she has a dance practice. WOW. I certainly want to join. I asked a permission and everything. While waiting for the reply, I watched them practice at the youth office. I was really happy being inside the office after more than a year of not being able to go there. But unfortunately I have to head home because of my husband text that texting is not the right way to ask permission and baby is crying.








I went home with some altar servers and was really emotional and sad. I felt so unfair. My husband can leave anytime he wants, but I, NO! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED. When we came to a decision that we are about to go, I called my friends and they told me that they are done practicing. I was sadder. I think I was gonna burst! What's worst? When I received the text that I can't join them since I am not considered youth anymore. What?? I am not even considered as guest? Wow. That got me more frustrated. Should I be angry with my group or with the church I belong to? Can't I even be considered as a guest to dance? I admit I want to be a part of the group again, but I didn't say that yet when I was asking for permission, I was only asking if I can dance. Why does the visitors they invite are welcome, and me, their previous member, NOT WELCOME. :(








LEAVE THE COMMENTS IN THE TAG BOARD. THANKS!







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer