[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

Nicest Couple in Canada SCAM
Missed the 4th Day of Misa De Gallo
Death Note
A Blog is Affected by your POSTS
My Blessings For Today
BEWARE of the 1AND1 SCAM!!!
1and1 and my .info
Another Blog has been born!
Thank you for your visit!


Music

3 Common Link Building Mistakes
Written at Monday, December 19, 2011 | back to top

Since I am losing viewers, I am sharing what I have read in the internet that I am pretty sure will help my readers. :) For now, all my online diary posts will be on my other blog and the best post will be here.

This article is from netchunks.com
Hope you will like the article. :)

Disclaimer: I don't own this article! I just want to share it.


Links are like the food to the websites and web pages which make them healthy, I guess you all will accept this point. Link building is definitely a big part in SEO which has been done as a professional service as well. Whom so ever you might be i.e., a professional link builder or building link for your blogs/Sites there are few things which you must not do. In case you do them, be sure you will regret later!

These are some simple but common mistakes that are being committed which affect the site / blog in huge amount quickly or in future. Search engines like Google value only “do follow links” i.e. links without a nofollow tag. Links with no follow attribute are accepted and valued by Yahoo and ask. They value each and every link. But who values them? (Hope Google followed the Yahoo concept too!) These are the common mistakes which must be avoided during the link building process,



Link building speed:


Do not ever build links overnight i.e. do not build thousands and thousands of links in a single night. Search engines are pretty clever these days and they can really found out that a human cannot do this at a single stretch. Try to build the links slowly and steady as that can help you in good long run. Also make sure that you are not dumping a new site with more links as Search engines are pretty strict on these as well. Better take precautions and move on slowly and steadily. If you act very fast, you may get banned from search engines. Slow is the way to go.

Quality of links:

As said always, it is better to get a good single link from a quality site instead of hundreds of links from a low quality site. These low quality sites decreases your page value a lot. SO beware of it. Get links from reputed sites with good visitors (Real visitors). Don’t get links from spammy sites. They don’t add any value to your PR, but may reduce it highly!


Niche:

It is waste to get hundred good high quality health links for a tech blog as no search engines values it. It is always advised to get a niche related backlink as that is taken into consideration when the Search Engine Rank Positions or Page Rank is calculated. So target your niche wisely. Gte health links for health blogs and get tech links for a tech blog! Don’t get random links.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer