[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

A Blog is Affected by your POSTS
My Blessings For Today
BEWARE of the 1AND1 SCAM!!!
1and1 and my .info
Another Blog has been born!
Thank you for your visit!


Music

Death Note
Written at Sunday, December 18, 2011 | back to top

As promised, I will blog a lot today. :) And so while waiting for the buffering of the movies I'm watching, I'm making another quick post. :) I'm watching Death Note. I'm not in the middle of the Part 2 movie when I had a problem. I know it seems outdated but you know me, when I thought to do something I will do it. I thought of watching it because I originally planned to watch The Notebook instead. While typing the name, I saw the Death Note and decided to watch it instead. It's been almost 4 years since I last watched the movie. I still found it interesting though. Death Note is based some anime but I really don't know much of the details about that. YET. The story of the movie goes like this. There is a notebook which has the power to kill people. Anyone whose name will be written in it will surely die. The author has the power to choose how someone will die and when.Basically, with some tricks you could certainly make the most out of it like extending someone's life. I really like the story though it scares me a bit. Don't get me wrong, it's not a horror story or suspense. The story goes on more with the police trying to catch and reveal the identity of the Kira (the one who writes the name in the Death Note, it's some kind of a screen name.


For now, I have to do some chores and my family and I will go to mall for the clothes my baby will wear on Christmas. Yes, I am really excited since it's our first Christmas with my daughter. By the way, Merry Christmas to everyone! :) I will be back later with more posts. :) Hope you like my short story today.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer