[Close]


♥ WELCOME ♥

This is my Kawaii Online Diary
This is my 2nd blog.
Check my first blog I AM LOVED :)
Don't forget to drop comments to my posts,
Like my Facebook Page
and don't forget to leave a tag!
Thanks and Love much! ♥
Link exchanges are accepted.
Apply here!
- Athena Tria
Hi! Welcome to the new design of my Online Diary! Please visit I AM LOVED :) too! See You There!
Rules
Welcome to my Kawaii Online Diary Blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. don't forget to leave a tag in the tagboard. Enjoy your stay! Also, please visit I AM LOVED :)
PageRank
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits and Disclaimer
Web Mistress
I am Athena Jeunnesse Mae Tria. 19 years old. Filipina. Certified Kawaii Mommy Blogger. This is my life. I love God, my family and obviously to blog and bloghop. I am a proud teen mom who loves kawaii stuff and purple. I am a frustrated lawyer and dancer. High School graduate at Saint Paul College Makati, but unfortunately undergraduate of University of Santo Tomas. Paulinian and Thomasian at heart! Certified Bratinella.

See you in:
I AM LOVED :)
My Facebook Account
Facebook Page
Twitter
Buy YouTube Views


Grab My Badges!






Tagboard


Daily Reads
Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena | Athena |

Rotten Things
December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | September 2013 |

January 11, 2012 Our Daily Bread
Kawaii Pictures!
Goodbye Hexsolutions.Net
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded!
It's been a while.
Shawill and Shopping!
The New Design Of ATHENATRIA.COM
Typhoon Washi
I Am Not Welcome
Future Page Rank Checker


Music

January 12, 2012 Our Daily Bread
Written at Wednesday, January 11, 2012 | back to top

"Though Christ was tempted in all ways,
He did not sin in word or deed;
So now we can approach His throne
For grace to help in time of need.
- Sper"
 

 

It is quite common to hear doubts about Jesus' life hear on Earth.  The most common is  "Why didn't He saved Himself from the sufferings?"   His passion and death is one of the reasons why Christianity is existing right now. My own answer to the question why He didn't save Himself is because it is necessary for salvation, if He saved Himself would we know about Resurrection? Would we see the that He is the Son of God?  Jesus wanted to save us from sins that's why He'd rather go through all the sufferings. 

 

Jesus  didn't demand His own will (Matt. 26:39). He  didn't  call down the legions if angels to rescue Him (v. 53). He didn't  defend Himself or threaten His accusers (27:12-14). He didn't save Himself (Mark 15:31). He didn't come down from the cross (v. 32). He didn't stop loving and saving sinners (Luke 23:43). (Our Daily Bread 2012)  :99:

 

Just by trying to reflect why Jesus have to do that aside from saving us from our sins and the all the others that was mentioned, I realize, it is man's nature to hold on to someone strong.  Someone who we know we can defend us, protect us, love us at the time we need them.  Someone we know who will be strong and who will have the courage. If we saw Him tremble from fear and backing out, or calling His angels to save Him, would we believe Him?  Would we believe He can save us if He fears suffering? Would we believe He will protect us if He used the angels to save Himself?  :av: Just by thinking of it, Jesus needed to suffer and sacrifice in order to show that He loves us.  Just like everyone who knows how to love, they know how to sacrifice. It's like sacrifice is the twin of love

 

Jesus suffered temptation the same as we do except that He didn't commit a sin, He didn't give in to temptation. So He can "sympathize with our weakneses" (v. 15) (Our Daily Bread 2012) He wants us to think of Him as someone approachable to "help in times of need" (v. 16). 

 

"Every temptation is an occasion to trust God." (Our Daily Bread 2012) 

 

 

 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM comments will be deleted. :)

<< Home

Small Cute Bright Pink Pointer